Saturday, July 1, 2017

ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM HAJI ALI DARGAH TRUST LD# 17.7.17

🌙 ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM HAJI ALI DARGAH TRUST

Students between 14-25 years who wish to pursue undergraduate.
A Candidates who have passed 10th standard securing a minimum of 50%.
A Candidates who have passed 12th standard securing a minimum of 50%.
After uploading the scholarship form in the website please takeout the printout and submit the Scholarship form personally at Haji Ali Dargah Trust, Mumbai Office from 3rd July, 2017 to 13th July, 2017 between Monday to Thursday (11Hrs to 14Hrs).

⏱ Last Date# 13.7.17

📞 Haji Ali Dargah Trust
Above Kinara Masjid, Lala Lajpat Rai Marg,
Mumbai# 400026
Voice  +91  22  23529082
mgt@hajialidargah.in
www.hajialidargah.net

🔀 Share the Khair!

17 comments:

  1. Please help me from this situation of covid19 .
    Help me to get scholarship.
    Thankyou sir/madam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have jobless and can't pay my children collage fee please help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want study I m single mom plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum!

    I'm a 12th std student who gave her boards and I passed during my boards my father passed away and I dont have money to take admission in the university plz help me in taking admissions, this year i have to take admission in the university

    Gmail: dop.bashalal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we will submit the scholarship form online

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir I want to take admissions in 13th std and my parents condition is fianacial poor and I secure 79% in hsc. So when admission form will come online

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalamualaikum
    I m your old student sir please help me sir in my fee .my financial situation is poor .when scholarship form will come online ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Asalam walakuim
    I am bsm student pleased help me i want your scholorship form

    ReplyDelete
  9. Asalam walakuim
    I am bms student pleased help me sir

    ReplyDelete
  10. When will online scholarship form w
    Get uploaded on website?

    ReplyDelete
  11. When 2020 scholarship form will display

    ReplyDelete
  12. Assalamu alaikum
    I am an undergraduate student and i am in my last year of graduation and my dad divorced my mom and my brother is the only earning member in my family and due to this pandemic we weren't able to save enough for my fees please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am B.pharm student please help me sir ko

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am mechanical engineer student please help me

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am medical student. I am studying in karnatak bijapur in BUMS 3rd year please help me to pay my fees.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete