Sunday, August 6, 2017
CBSE UDAAN PROGRAM FOR CLASS 11 & 12 GIRLS - FREE COACHING LD# 7.8.17
Udaan is a project launched by CBSE under guidance of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, to address the low enrolment of girl students in prestigious engineering institutions and the teaching gap between school education & engineering entrance examination. The effort is to enrich the teaching & learning of Science and Mathematics at School level by addressing the three dimensions of education - curriculum design, transaction and assessments.
WHO CAN JOIN,
The program is open to Indian citizens residing in India only. .
• All girl students studying in classes XI of KVs/ NVs/ Government Schools of any recognised Board/ CBSE affiliated private schools in India are eligible to apply based on criteria given above.
• The selection of the students will be based on merit and will be considered against the city chosen by the candidate for the weekly virtual contact classes.
• Girl students enrolled in Class XI in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) stream.
• Minimum 70% marks in Class X overall and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics;for Boards which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics.
• Reservation as per JEE (Advanced);OBC (NCL) - 27 % , SC – 15 % , ST – 7.5 % ,PWD – 3 % of seats in every category
• The annual family income should be less than 6 lakhs per annum
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rouse Avenue, New Delhi 110 002
Voice +91 11 23214737