Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big Four" audit firms
🔹 EY Scholars will receive,
• INR 1 lac scholarship
• 2 months intership with EY in a service line of their choice.
• You should be pursuing Humanities or Commerce (B.A/B.Com/B.B.A/B.B.M).
• You should be currently pursuing your second year.
• You should be enrolled in one of the 12 selected colleges.
The program will be hosted in 12 selected colleges
1. Bhavan's Vivekananda College, Secunderabad
2. Hindu College, New Delhi
3. HR College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai
4. Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi
5. Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
6. Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
7. R A Podar College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai For limited circulation
8. Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi
9. Stella Maris College, Chennai
10. St Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore
11. St Xavier's College, Kolkata
12. Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce, Pune
⏱Last Date application note:
All applications must be submitted within the due date communicated during the launch event of the college. Any applications received post the due date would not be accepted.
📞To register and for information on important dates, eligibility, etc., click on below or copy paste in browser,
In case of any further queries,
🔀 Share the Khair!