🔹Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination being conducted and administered by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology. It is conducted by the National Coordination Board GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
🔹In the present competitive scenario, where there is mushrooming of universities and engineering colleges, the only yardstick to measure and test the caliber of engineering students is the GATE. There is a misconception among students that GATE exam is meant for ME./M.Tech which finally leads to a teaching career only.
Benefits of GATE,
• Recruitment in PSUs ( Public Sector Undertaking )
• Opportinity to work in research and development positions like JRFs, in ISRO/DRDO/BARC/IITs etc
• Stipend in BARC
• Scholarships in ME/M.Tech
• Library Funds
• Master in Technology/Engineering
• Brushing up technical skills for Campus Recruitment
• Teaching Jobs
• Entrepreneurship as a career
• And much more.
Keep oneself updated about any changes or developments in the GATE examination for the coming year.
⏱Last Date# 4.10.16
📞+91 1332 284531/5707
Host IIT: Roorkee IIT
🔀Only Khair & Share the khair!